HOW WE HELP
Automated Network Penetration Testing
Affordable, Accurate, and Consistent Network Penetration Testing with vPenTest.
Introducing vPenTest, a full-scale penetration testing platform that incorporates the latest knowledge, methodologies, techniques, and commonly used tools of multiple consultants into a single platform. vPenTest is designed to make network penetration testing more affordable, accurate, faster, consistent, and not prone to human error. Our proprietary framework continuously grows based on our research and development, enabling us to modernize the way penetration tests are conducted.
vPenTest Solves Today's CHALLENGES
Traditional methods of seeking a qualified vendor for network penetration testing can be time-consuming and challenging. However, with vPenTest, we solve all of these challenges. Our platform provides quality deliverables that effectively communicate what vulnerabilities were identified, what risk it presents to the organization, as well as how to remediate those vulnerabilities from a technical and strategic standpoint.
Companies face some of the following challenges when looking for a qualified vendor:
- Seeking a vendor that is available to perform the penetration test.
- Interviewing the consultants to ensure their experience is advanced.
- Hoping communication is consistent and frequent to ensure knowledge transfers between consultants and the primary point of contact.
- Ensuring the vendor doesn’t sell a vulnerability assessment as a penetration test.
- Quality deliverables that effectively communicate what vulnerabilities were identified, what risk it presents to the organization, as well as how to remediate those vulnerabilities from a technical and strategic standpoint. The list goes on!
CONTINUOUS RISK MANAGEMENT
With vPenTest, meet compliance requirements with more scheduling flexibility and real-time alerts. We provide more flexibility in schedule, alerting, real-time activity tracking, as well as segmentation testing to confirm isolation of sensitive networks. In addition to ensuring compliance readiness, vPenTest also tests for security deficiencies that deviate from security best practices.
Our real-time status reports and activity tracking ensure that your IT team knows exactly what the progress is of the engagement, when it’s expected to be completed, as well as any preliminary findings that we’ve identified. vPenTest includes an activity log that monitors all activities performed during the penetration test. Network teams can correlate our activities with their SIEM and incident response procedures.
Your team will always know when and what activities are taking place.
NETWORK ACTIVITY TRACKING
To maximize the value of our penetration tests, vPenTest includes an activity log that monitors all activities performed during the penetration test. Network teams can correlate our activities with their SIEM and incident response procedures. Every engagement is essentially a purple team assessment.
PRE- AND POST-BREACH SIMULATION
Host Discovery - Performing discovery of systems and services within the environment targeted, and including active systems and port scanning.
Enumeration - Enumeration of services and systems to identify potentially valuable information, including vulnerability analysis..
Post-Exploitation - After gaining an initial foothold on a system, vPenTest automatically attempts to launch privilege escalation attacks. New attack avenues will also be analyzed to determine if more access into the environment or sensitive data could be established.
Backed by Experience
Our platform vPenTest, is backed by consultants with over 10 years of experience, holding certifications ranging from CISSP, eCPPT, OSCP, OSCE, CEH, and more. We have conducted hundreds of security assessments for hundreds of clients within various industries, and we’ve taken the most valuable strengths and combined them into a platform that allows our customers to have high quality assessments performed at their own convenience.
Network Pentesting FAQs
What is network penetration testing?
What is vPenTest?
vPenTest combines the knowledge of multiple highly skilled penetration testers along with numerous tools and techniques used in the industry by penetration testers with over a decade of experience and certifications.
How does vPenTest differ from a vulnerability assessment?
vPenTest differs in that it is able to perform exploitation and post-exploitation techniques to demonstrate to customers how successfully exploiting a vulnerability could potentially lead to further access to systems and/or confidential data leakage within their environment.
How can MSPs can benefit from vPenTest?
- Provide flexibility to your customers, allowing for penetration tests to be performed at any time.
- Provide more value in penetration test reports, including activity logs for customers to increase visibility on their networks.
- Ability to provide on-going penetration tests to customers with real-time activity tracking in the vPenTest dashboard.
- Don’t settle with just a vulnerability scan, with vPenTest you can perform a full pentest with the same work a vulnerability scanner would require, and come back with more detailed comprehensive reports.
- Significantly more affordable with better results than a traditional network penetration test. Scripted testing from a toolset means that there won’t be an item on the checklist missed, whereas a manual process may be prone to human error.
- Ability to assign modules to customers based on IPs and schedule flexibility
vPenTest allows managed service providers to compete with traditional cyber security firms due to its competitive pricing structure, value within the deliverable documentation that it provides, along with its speed and efficiency performing a penetration test.
Additionally, since vPenTest provides activity logs to help customers identify where detection and response gaps may exist, this allows MSPs to sell additional services to their customers, further driving the security posture of their customer as well as providing an opportunity to increase revenue and lock in your services.
What is the biggest difference between vPenTest compared to a traditional network penetration test?
What is involved in a network penetration test?
What are the benefits of network penetration testing for an organization?
- Prioritizing the remediation of critical security weaknesses
- Understanding how an attacker could gain access to sensitive data or systems
- Meeting compliance and regulatory requirements
- Testing and improving incident response procedures
- Validating the effectiveness of security controls