HOW WE HELP
Automated and full-scale penetration test platform that makes network penetration testing more scalable, accurate, faster, consistent, and not prone to human error.
REAL-TIME AUTOMATED Penetration Test in a Box
vPenTest essentially combines the knowledge, methodologies, techniques, and commonly used tools of multiple consultants into a single platform that consistently exceeds expectations of a penetration test. By developing our proprietary framework that continuously grows based on our research & development, we’re able to modernize the way penetration tests are conducted.
This penetration test is driven by our framework and assisted by an experienced consultant that is maximizing their time and effort on activities that provide the most value to our customers.
vPenTest Solves Today's CHALLENGES
Traditionally, companies face some of the following challenges when looking for a qualified vendor:
- Seeking a vendor that is available to perform the penetration test,
- Interviewing the consultants to ensure their experience is advanced,
- Hoping communication is consistent and frequent to ensure knowledge transfer between consultants and the primary point of contact,
- Ensuring the vendor doesn’t sell a vulnerability assessment as a penetration test, and
- Quality deliverables that effectively communicate what vulnerabilities were identified, what risk it presents to the organization, as well as how to remediate those vulnerabilities from a technical and strategic standpoint. The list goes on!
Your staff will always know when and what activities are taking place.
To maximize the value of our penetration tests, our vPenTest includes an activity logger that monitors our activities and displays them in a detailed manner so that your network staff can correlate our activities with what they’re seeing in their logging and monitoring solutions. Every engagement is essentially a purple team assessment.
Backed by Experience
Want to Know More?
Finally a solution that removes the challenge for organizations when it comes to looking for a qualified assessor. Learn more about why our penetration test in a box solution provides more value than traditional penetration test engagements.