Becoming a Partner
- 61% of small and medium businesses are now being hit by cyber attacks every year, and the average cost of a cyberattack has increased to $2.2 million, making it extremely difficult for businesses to recover.
- SMBs with fewer than 100 staff members account for 98% of all U.S. companies — that’s 5.7 million businesses according to the U.S. Small Business Association. 90% of those businesses have fewer than 20 employees and simply can’t afford to spend $2-5k for an annual penetration test.
- By partnering with Vonahi Security, your MSP can now offer automated network penetration testing to your customers at a price point they can afford, enabling you to upsell other services or simply provide more value for your customers over your competitors.
- vPenTest can help your MSP win new business from a market of over 5.7 million businesses who currently aren’t doing any pentesting today due to the high cost.
Your customers can have the same quality assessments performed as the large enterprises at a fraction of the cost.
All you have to do is deploy a VM into your customer’s network, schedule the penetration test, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Stay ahead of the curve by offering automated penetration tests using your brand and keep higher margins than outsourcing.
Schedule a penetration test for your customers to run at any time – virtually no limitations.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Choose a subscription package
Purchase a block of IPs and distribute them across as many customers as you want. Upgrade or downgrade your plan each month based on demand. Unused IPs will rollover to the following month and expire at the end of your annual commitment.
2. Integrate your brand
Customize the vPenTest portal and deliverable reports with your MSP’s brand.
3. Deploy. Click and Go!
Once you’re set up, all you’ll need to do is create a schedule and relax. We’ll take care of the rest.
Quality Deliverables Available Within Hours After an Assessment
vPenTest accomplishes reporting in a few hours, providing almost twice as much valuable information than traditional penetration test reports. Customize the report with your MSP's branding or click a checkbox to use Vonahi's branding.