HOW WE HELP
Automated and full-scale penetration testing platform that makes network penetration testing more affordable, accurate, faster, consistent, and not prone to human error.
vPenTest essentially combines the knowledge, methodologies, techniques, and commonly used tools of multiple consultants into a single platform that consistently exceeds expectations of a penetration test. By developing our proprietary framework that continuously grows based on our research & development, we’re able to modernize the way penetration tests are conducted.
vPenTest Solves Today's CHALLENGES
Traditionally, companies face some of the following challenges when looking for a qualified vendor:
- Seeking a vendor that is available to perform the penetration test.
- Interviewing the consultants to ensure their experience is advanced.
- Hoping communication is consistent and frequent to ensure knowledge transfers between consultants and the primary point of contact.
- Ensuring the vendor doesn’t sell a vulnerability assessment as a penetration test.
- Quality deliverables that effectively communicate what vulnerabilities were identified, what risk it presents to the organization, as well as how to remediate those vulnerabilities from a technical and strategic standpoint. The list goes on!
CONTINUOUS RISK MANAGEMENT
Your team will always know when and what activities are taking place.
To maximize the value of our penetration tests, vPenTest includes an activity log that monitors all activities performed during the penetration test. Network teams can correlate our activities with their SIEM and incident response procedures. Every engagement is essentially a purple team assessment.
PRE- AND POST-BREACH SIMULATION
Host Discovery - Performing discovery of systems and services within the environment targeted, and including active systems and port scanning.
Enumeration - Enumeration of services and systems to identify potentially valuable information, including vulnerability analysis..
Post-Exploitation - After gaining an initial foothold on a system, vPenTest automatically attempts to launch privilege escalation attacks. New attack avenues will also be analyzed to determine if more access into the environment or sensitive data could be established.